Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bloggin' and Bragin'

Everyday I have the pleasure of teaching art to your beautiful, wonderful, talented, awesome children! And every single day I am excited to come to work, now how many people can say that! I have the best job in the world. It's quite fitting that our room is located deep in the basement, because art class is an escape from the everyday stresses of school. There is no wrong or right in art (as long as your following classroom rules of course). There is no grading, or comparisons, no good or bad. It's where the kids just get to chill, and create. And believe me, they do!

From Kindergarten to 6th grade it's such a thrill to find the children constantly exceeding my expectations. Often when i come up with a project, I question myself whether it's too much to expect from the kids, but they never let me down. In fact, they teach me a lot through what we call "happy accidents", when something doesn't go as planned yet turns out better!!

Hope you enjoyed visiting our art blog, come back and visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment