Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where's Gerald?




So we finished our Giraffes a few weeks ago. They were so awesome, and it felt like I was letting go of my own children once they were finished! I loved how each one of them turned out different, with their own sweet personality!

Well since then, It has been my pleasure to hear reports of these little guys sprinkled throughout the community! From the Hospital to the Library to the High School, and even framed in the district office! It's just awesome to see how much everyone loves them as much as we do! And I'm such a huge fan of those who are supporting these kids, and all their hard work, and allowing them to showcase their talents!



#2

1 comment:

  1. Love these! Kaden's is proudly displayed at our house too! So cool Dori!

    ReplyDelete